Grilled Peaches Recipe
Sometimes recipes aren’t about the actual ingredients or anything. It’s just the idea, and spreading it. This recipe is super basic. There’re no tricks or catches. It’s really just what it looks like: grilled peaches with butter and cinnamon. But let me tell you- so delicious!!!! The peaches get really soft and the butter on top makes them quite savory. Plus, it’s super easy, and doesn’t take long at all. :)
Grilled Peaches Recipe (adapted from The Mama Report):
5 or 6 ripe peaches- cut in half, pit removed
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
1/4 cup of honey (more or less depending upon preference)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
a dash of salt
a pinch of nutmeg
additional cinnamon for garnish
- Placed the peaches cut side down on the grill. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- For the butter, beat the remaining ingredients together until the butter is somewhat fluffy.
- Once the grilled peaches are ready, simply apply a tab of butter on top of the peaches and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Peach Cobbler Recipe
Peach Cobbler Recipe
Nothing like some good peach cobber for summertime!
This recipe is super easy and perfectly delicious! It’s buttery and soft, and the peach flavor… well, you can’t go wrong with this recipe! It’s especially tasty when using home grown peaches. Even the top forms a sort of crustiness that is super delicious!
You’ll probably read the directions and think, “Hey! Katy’s picture had peaches on the bottom but the recipe says to put the peaches on top! That little liar…” I promise I followed the directions the same as I gave them to you! :) It’s just that the peaches sink to the bottom while it bakes. That being said, enjoy!
Peach Cobbler Recipe:
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup flour
1 (15 oz.) can peaches, drained
2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
3/4 cup milk
1 cup white sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and set out an 8×8 pan, ungreased.
2. Put butter in the 8×8 pan. and put in the oven until melted. In a separate bowl, mix in sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
3. Pour the mixture over the melted butter and do not stir! pour the can of drained peaches over the top.
4. Bake for 55-60 minutes.
5. Enjoy the tastes of summer!